In lieu of the traditional Christmas letter, we invite you to peruse back through the blog. If you just want the highlights, here are a few:
- LittleBear spent much of the spring and summer plowing through books with Mommy, including The Red Carpet and Corduroy.
- In May, courtesy of our loving Aunt Sue and Uncle Vic, our entire extended family spent several days at a beachhouse on the Gulf.
- In June, we celebrated LittleBear's third birthday with a visit to (and tour of) the firehouse down the street.
- Two of LittleBear's favorite activities of 2012 were blueberry picking near Houston and Baylor football's "Meet the Bears" day.
- Then in September, we welcomed LadyBear to the family! (Here's a look at her room, and here are some more recent photos.)
- An October highlight was Family Treat Night in the Baylor dorms, in which LittleBear and LadyBear dressed up like Woody and Jessie from Toy Story, thanks to Bethany's handiwork.
- Last but not this least, these two videos should give you a good idea of what life is like around our house these days.
Jeff's been busier than ever at work, leading some of Baylor's new social media efforts in addition to his work with Baylor Magazine. Bethany's been busier than ever at home, watching after twice as many little ones!
We hope you enjoy the blog; you can also keep up with our family on Twitter (@astrosjeff, @equusbeth, and @BrownBearCubs), or find Jeff and Bethany on Facebook. Drop us a line -- we'd love to know what life has been like in your world!
Until then, we wish you a blessed Christmas and a happy new year!