Monday, July 2, 2007

Bethany's latest project

I finished this up right before we moved, but hadn't had time to post the pictures until now. Growing up in the England house, we had a nativity set somewhat similar to this that I can remember playing with a lot at Christmas time. I thought it would be cool to make a set that we can have around here at Christmas time, and so after much perusing of eBay, I finally found a pattern that would work.

It took forever!!!!!!!!!! Special thanks go to my Mom for helping me figure out the sheep and the wise men turbans and for making the stables and mangers (the directions were not the most clear directions ever)!!! Special thanks go to Mom Brown for all of her encouragement and for rooting me on while I made these!!!

Enjoy the pictures!

Here's the full set:




The Holy Family:




The Shepherds & Sheep:




The Wise Men:




Post a comment and let me know what you think!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love the nativity! :)

You are definitely missed in yankeedom, but I found a site I knew you would appreciate...

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_Wiki