As we did last year, rather than a traditional Christmas letter, we invite you to look back through our blog from the last year and enjoy (perhaps for the second time) a taste of what life has been like at our house over the past year. If you don't want to read the whole blog (and I don't blame you), here are some of the highlights:
- The year began with LittleBear's first haircut.
- We visited Florida family in February, enjoyed a lakehouse vacation with Texas family in April, visited San Antonio in August (just the three of us) and Los Angeles in December (just the two of us -- LittleBear stayed with Grandma).
- Bethany began a garden in April that lasted into December (see what it produced here).
- LittleBear turned two in June and got a big boy bed in August.
- Bethany began homeschooling LittleBear in September (see weekly recaps here).
- Treat Night at Baylor saw LittleBear as Yoda for Halloween.
- Bethany's "30 Days of Thanks" took us through November.
- And now it's Christmas!
We hope you enjoy the blog, and of course you call follow all three of us on Twitter (@equusbeth, @astrosjeff and @LittleBearB) or find Bethany and Jeff on Facebook. If we haven't heard from you in awhile, drop us a line! We'd love to hear what you've been up to in 2011.
Until then, we wish you a blessed Christmas season and a happy new year!
(As luck would have it, we had an extraordinarily good photo shoot [thanks Robbie!]. You can see more of our Baylor/Christmas photos here. Sic 'em!)