Monday, December 22, 2008

Jeff's Top 10 Christmas Specials/Movies

1. A Charlie Brown Christmas
2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
3. A Muppet Family Christmas
4. It's a Wonderful Life
5. A Claymation Christmas
6. It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
7. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (original animated)
8. John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together
9. Home Alone
10. The Simpsons Christmas Special (first full-length episode)

Honorable mention: How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey live-action version), Frosty the Snowman, 'Twas The Night Before Christmas, The Muppet Christmas Carol, A Garfield Christmas

Am I missing anything? Leave it in the comments.

2 comments:

Sue Ellen Dubuisson said...

Have you seen "A Christmas Story"? It made us laugh.

Jeff said...

I've actually never seen "A Christmas Story." No idea why not.

It occurred to me this morning that I forgot Elf!! I think I'd rank it 5th, knocking The Simpsons into the honorable mention category.