Thursday, June 21, 2012

LittleBear is Three!

As you all know, LittleBear turned three last Sunday.  A sweet friend from my BSF group who also happens to be an excellent photographer agreed to take some pictures for us commemorating LittleBear's third year.  Not only was it a fun experience, but she got some amazing pictures.  Choosing our favorites definitely took a while!



Thank you, Heather Sullivan, for capturing my little boy so well and for sharing your talents with us.  We couldn't be more thrilled!  If you would like prints of any of these photographs (or any of the others she took), please email me and I'll make sure you get the proper ordering information.

LittleBear seems to be growing more and more every day.  He had some hearing troubles this year, which were fixed recently with ear tube surgery and boy, did that help.  He chatters away now and seems to have a ton more energy.  He loves fire trucks, baseball, butterflies, numbers and has an awesome sense of humor.  He loves to help and claps for anyone who does something good.  He truly is a joy and a ton of fun.


Little Buddy, you are so precious and I am so, so grateful to the Lord every day that He gave us the chance to be your parents.  I can't and don't want to imagine life without you and thank God for you every day.  You have such a sweet, tender spirit and are the best helper to your Mommy. Thank you for making my world a better place and me a better person.  I love you, I love you, I love you and I can't wait to see what is in store for you this year. 






No comments: