Saturday, November 17, 2007

AWESOME!!!! God is doing great things...

I thought this was so cool, I just needed to share, and since we have a blog, here I am!!

I grew up in a church that I always really liked and was heavily involved in, but did not see a whole lot that set it apart (perhaps this was because I was a kid/teenager). It was always focused on missions and gave me a place to call home while I was growing up and into my college years. Don't get me wrong, I loved this church and still do, and am proud of where I came from.

Recently, God has blessed Christ Fellowship with the opportunity to merge with some other churches in Miami and also start a couple new ones of their own. THIS IS AWESOME! They truly have a heart for showing the Miami area who Jesus is and introducing them to His Love.

It is so exciting and refreshing to see what Christ Fellowship in Miami is doing to reach the people of that city. Instead of growing into one of these enormous campus mega-churches, they have spread out into the city they love and have satellite churches. In total, there are 5 campuses spread out across Miami. Instead of making the people come to them, they are reaching out to the people!!

I am so excited to hear/see what God is doing with Christ Fellowship Miami and I continue to be proud of them and pray for them. MAJOR PROPS go out to the volunteers, staff and everyone at all of the Christ Fellowship locations who is praying, living, and working to make this happen!!!!!!!!!! We truly can do all things through Christ who gives us strength!!!!!!!!

Check it out!!!!
http://www.cfmiami.org

No comments: