Thursday, September 17, 2009

Guess who's three months old?

Yep - me!! Mommy and I shot this video earlier today to celebrate:



No official height/weight numbers, as I don't have to go back to the doc until I hit the big 4 months. But I've at least got an unofficial weight -- 13 pounds. (For reference, my suitemate Orbit weights 13.5 pounds.) Here's a photo from today of me and my good friend Fred E. Bear.



This was quite an eventful month for me. I had my first overnight trip, saw my first baseball game (go Astrozzzzzzzz!) and went to a wedding reception. When I'm feeling good, I smile almost on command; I also laugh a lot these days, which is fun. All in all, it's been a good three months out here!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

awww... B you look great! And Orbit and Ben are adorable as ever!

Miss you guys! Give Baby Bear love from Aunt J!