Monday, February 24, 2014

A Day In The Life of the Brown Bear Cubs...Random Pictures and a Video :)

I had the camera out a bit recently and thought I'd share some highlights...

LadyBear very proudly came up to me wearing all of this (I'm absolutely certain she chose these pieces and put them on by herself...this girl LOVES clothes).


And this sweet boy...I just love him so much.


He was very excited to see our garden peas are growing great so far!!


We even found a friend who agrees with us!


I am a bit concerned about this box as it is shaded from the sun by the fence, but I didn't notice that until after I planted everything in it and I'm hopeful it won't end up making THAT much of a difference.  Maybe as the season progresses, it will get more direct sun...


LadyBear found her first dandelion and was smitten...


Big brother showed her what to do with the "fuzzballs..."

And how to pick them...

Then, off they went to explore...I'm SO thankful we have this fence!!!


Then LittleBear decided to teach LadyBear how to slide.  The good news is she loves it...the other news is that she insists on sliding down backwards on her tummy.  What can you do, this girl marches to her own rhythm and I love her all the more for it :)


And here is a two minute excerpt from our day...I wish the camera battery hadn't died until after LittleBear was done with the book (he's reciting most of it from memory), but at least it's something!

No comments: