Friday, May 2, 2008

I just flew in and boy, am I tired!

Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to attend the American Association of Museums Annual Meeting in Denver, CO. It was a really great experience for me to go and talk to lots of people about our product. The best part was meeting some clients in person for the first time who I have long thought of as friends because we have talked for years on the phone. There were three of us there in our booth and we had a good time. Here are some pics (forgive me for the fact that they were taken with the cell phone camera-if you click on the picture, it should enlarge it in a separate window)!!

As I was packing, Orbit decided to stage a sit-in protest...


Which then turned into a sleep-in protest...


Our hotel room in Denver had a great view of the Colorado Rockies Stadium (yes, I am well trained...) and beyond that were the actual Rockies!!!


Mountains at Sunset (just for you Mom & Dad!)...


This was our booth...


And the exhibit hall where we met for the conference...I love the bear trying to get in!!!


So that was a snapshot of my time in Denver!

No comments: