Saturday, October 17, 2009

Guess who's four months old?

Ooh, I know this one! It's me, BabyBear!

As usual, no official height/weight numbers; I've got a doctor's appointment Wednesday to find those out. Unofficially, I'm 15 pounds even and I am 25.5" long. My local paparazzi captured a bunch of photos of me and Fred E. Bear this afternoon; this one's my favorite:



In the past month, I've been busy! Here are some highlights of what I've been up to lately:
-I LOVE to jump in my doorway jumper. I recently learned how to jump higher using my legs to push off the ground (rather than just bounce using my weight).
-I decided I like to suck my thumb sideways.
-I added some new sounds to my speech repertoire, including "bbbb" & "vvvv."
-I learned how to blow spit bubbles and I do this often!!
-I also learned how to play on my own for a few minutes.
-I also have rolled from tummy to back and back to tummy a couple of times.

My lobster and my Baylor taggie blanket remain my favorite things to carry around. I'm also enjoying all the fun places mom and dad are taking me (the fair, Burgers on the Berm, the Astros game, etc.). It's been a fun month!!

No comments: