Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: November 10, 2011

I am so, so very thankful for the wonderful house that we live in. When we moved to TX from PA, we had a weekend to find a house and we really wanted it to be the house we would live in for a really long time. After looking at 38 houses in one weekend (we LOVE our realtor, Nancy Evans Hutto...seriously, she's like family. If you are ever looking to move to Waco, you. have. to. use. her. She is phenomenal!), we narrowed it down to two very different houses at complete opposite ends of town. After much prayer, we decided on the one where we currently are and I have been so thankful ever since. It's the perfect size, layout and has an amazing backyard. I am so thankful for this house which has become our home!!!

Today, LittleBear and I had fun playing with these gel clings that I found at JoAnn Fabrics for 70% off. He enjoys playing with gel clings and I thought this would be a fun and different activity. He really did enjoy it!

No comments: