Monday, November 14, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: November 14, 2011

Today I am so thankful for the little gifts God gives us each day. My example today is as follows: This past weekend I sat down and planned what Christmas activities we would be doing for the month of December and in talking about symbols of Christmas, I planned that we would be talking about bells on December 16th. We all know that LittleBear LOVES the bells of Pat Neff Hall on Baylor campus and I learned today that there is a Christmas recital honoring Baylor's December graduates at 5:00pm on December 16th. Some might say that is just coincidence, but I know it was a gift and I am thankful for it. LittleBear will be so happy!

Today, we made some toilet paper roll turkeys. Everyone selected what size googly eyes they wanted and we had a fun time putting them together. Daddy even tried them on for size!

No comments: