Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: November 19 & 20, 2011

Forgive me for not posting yesterday, we were at a parenting conference all day and then had the Baylor vs. Oklahoma football game last night.

Yesterday I was particularly thankful for God's grace. At the parenting conference, I learned all sorts of things that will help us raise LittleBear. I'm thankful that while I have not been doing many of these things in his first 2.5 years of life, God says, "It's ok, just do your best from here on out." God never sees me as a lost cause and for that I am thankful!

Today I am most thankful that I am free to worship God as I choose and can go to church without persecution. I know many around the world do not have that freedom and I do not ever want to take it for granted.
For our Thanksgiving activities, we finally colored the squirrel picture and we also made beaded Indian corn. Daddy did a great job with his!

No comments: