Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: November 6, 2011

I think most of us have had jobs we have enjoyed and jobs that haven't worked out quite so well. Today I am so, so thankful for our jobs. I have had the privilege of working for the same company in different capacities for 8 years and while now I am only part time, I am still very thankful for my job. It is flexible and lets me stay home with LittleBear, but still provides some extra income. I could not ask for anything better! I am also very thankful for Jeff's job at Baylor. Not only does he enjoy it, which is great, but we also stay connected with the university and enjoy LOTS of benefits including sporting events, special speakers, concerts, plays and more! We love being part of the Baylor community and are so thankful!

We helped LittleBear with an Autumn Fall Tree kit that I found in the dollar section of Target while we listened to songs about being thankful. We unpeeled the leaves and LittleBear stuck them on. We then let him decide where the tree would live in the house. He seemed to really enjoy it!


No comments: