Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: November 9, 2011


Apparently, I am not one of those people who can blog every day...I'm ok with that.

I already mentioned that I am thankful for my Baylor U. college years, but I want to mention my graduate school years as another thing I am thankful for. While a portion of the two years I spent in graduate school at the University of Florida was really tough personally, I grew a lot and learned a ton about life. I made an amazing friend who is one of my dearest sisters to this day and did something I never thought I could do...write a thesis. I learned so many life lessons in those two years and I am thankful.

Yesterday, LittleBear did some simple Thanksgiving puzzles (see above)...I think the pumpkin and the turkeys were his favorite :)

No comments: