Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: November 22 & 23, 2011

After LittleBear's nap yesterday, he crawled up in my lap and snuggled up until he fell asleep. How could I not be thankful for that? LittleBear is usually running all over the place, so for him to want to spend some snuggle time with Momma was special to me and I am very thankful for those minutes anytime they happen :)

Today we get to visit with our dear friends the Stocktons, and I could not be more thankful for them. I am so excited to see them!!!!

Yesterday try as I might, I could not convince LittleBear to do anything Thanksgiving related except more stickers on foam turkeys, so we did that...again. This time he enjoyed making the turkey dance...
Today he was a bit more adventurous and we made a Mayflower handprint painting (see the top of this post for the finished product). He loved painting!!

2 comments:

allison stockton said...

We so enjoyed visiting you all yesterday!!! We love and respect your family so much. It was especially fun to see Owen and LittleBear playing together (Get Fred in the Bed!!!). Now if only we lived closer... ;)

rueaiza said...

amazing art...