Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: November 16, 2011

Today, I am thankful for BSF (Bible Study Fellowship), which is an international, non-denominational Bible study I attend every Wednesday morning (they also have evening classes). Growing up, my mom was a BSF leader and after years of watching her pour her heart and soul into her "lessons," I finally decided to try it last year as they were starting a study of the book of Isaiah. I loved it so much, I'm back this year studying Acts. I have learned so, so much and I am so grateful to my mom for her example and urging me to give it a try. Not only am I learning a ton and making new friends in the process, but LittleBear loves it and is learning a ton, as well.
Today, we "played" with LittleBear's pilgrim hat. Meaning he wore it for about 5 seconds and then was done...oh well.

No comments: